A reputable organisation is currently recruiting a Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful Credit Controller will be working in an effective team; ensuring collections are made in a timely manner. This is a varied role and a great opportunity to add value to the business!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• You will be interacting with internal and external customers in order to reduce the debt on a busy ledger
• Dealing with a wide range of queries in a timely and professional manner via phone and email
• Follow debt collection process
• Query resolution
• Ad hoc duties as required to support the finance team.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Ability to develop strong relations with customers / staff
• Credit control experience in a finance team
• You will have previously worked in one of the following roles: Credit Control / Credit Controller / Sale Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk
In return you will receive the following:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive benefits
• Strong transport links
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.