A very important Administrator position has arisen to join a growing company based in Southampton. The successful Administrator will be working closely with the HR Manager, supporting with a variety of duties on behalf of key accounts for a 10 month fixed term contract. This opportunity offers flexible working hours and an opportunity to make a difference within an interesting company.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and pay-out in line with departmental procedures
• Collating credit searches, analysing financial records, updating in-house systems and utilise all appropriate authorised IT services to assist with the completion of new business proposals in line with policies and procedures
• Produce financial documentation required for customer signature
• Review new business files and progress agreements to pay-out, ensuring that they have been processed in line with policies and procedures
In return you will receive the following benefits:
• Flexible working environment
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to make a real difference within a successful company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.