A growing Accountancy Practice, with an interesting and varied client base, is recruiting for an Accountant with a proven background working alongside SME clients. This role is ideal for those seeking a warm, inclusive environment where they will enjoy extensive client contact, responsibility for a portfolio and the opportunity to progress.
The successful candidate will be able to display:
• Knowledge and experience of all accounts and tax matters facing sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
• A passion for working closely with clients and developing strong relationships
• Experience preparing management accounts, VAT calculations and self-assessment tax returns for a range of clients
• A background providing businesses with sound financial advice designed to ensure stability and growth
• Exposure to popular accounting packages such as Sage and Xero
• Experience reviewing junior accounts preparation
This practice enjoys a strong local market presence with longstanding clients. The opportunity is ideal for someone keen to be actively involved in driving the continued growth of a firm, develop outstanding client relationships and progress into a leadership position. The ideal person will be ACA/ACCA qualified, or approaching qualification, but the practice also invites applications from those qualified by experience.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.