Sheridan Maine is working with a leading services business who is looking to appoint a talented Payroll Officer on a permanent basis due to growth within the business.
You will be working closely with the HR Department and the third party payroll provider to ensure the smooth delivery of the end to end payroll data administration.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Managing the P11d process from start to finish
• Ensuring the business is compliant with legislation, regulations and with the HMRC
• Working closely with the Internal Audit function during annual payroll audit process and support the external audit process
You will need:
• Strong experience and proven track record of managing a large payroll ideally within an HR environment
• Membership of the Institute of Payroll Professionals – desirable
• Solid analytical skills
• Payroll and benefits knowledge
• Strong advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of Crystal Reports – desirable
• Confident personality with ability to engage at all levels and add value
Great range of benefits with flexible hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.