Do your core values include respect, openness and engagement? If so then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is a rapidly growing company looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their newly formed Group Treasury Team due to fast expansion throughout eleven countries.
We are looking for an innovative individual who will bring fresh ideas to the team. You will need to be ACT qualified to Certificate level with 2 - 5 years of Treasury experience. You will also need to have broad experience and understanding of cash pooling, cash management and in particular, bank accounts and how they work.
• Management and control of the Group bank accounts and user access across four main banking platforms
• Contribution in the 13 week rolling cash flow forecast reviews, inputting suggestions to possible cash movements needed
• Group Cash and Liquidity Management supporting activities
• Supporting development of the company processes across the Group including cash pooling and cash concentration
• Contribution to the development of the Treasury function, improving functions by bringing in experience of systems and processes
• Support the Group Treasury Controller
• Ad hoc Treasury projects
• 2 - 5 years Treasury and Accounting experience
• ACT qualified to Certificate level
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Highly numerate
• Resilient and flexible
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Can do attitude
• Results focused
• Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Package, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.