Sheridan Maine are working with a well-known organisation based in the heart of Central Reading. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. This role offers ample opportunity for personal and professional development.
This is a highly commercial position which involves liaising with multiple stakeholders and offers possibilities to work on multiple projects within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Generating, developing and analysing of critical business information
• Provide financial support to the wider finance team
• Undertaking performance analysis to contribute to the long term company objectives
• Business partnering with managers looking at variance vs actual and ensuring this is communicated
• Preparation of monthly financial statements which includes P&L's, revenue cost allocations, variance analysis and commentaries
• Generating quarterly forecasts and annual budget submissions
• Liaising with stakeholders and providing high level customer service
• Take a lead on the monthly OPEX performance
The successful applicant would have experience as one of the following: Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, FP&A, Financial Accountant
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
• Previous experience working as a Management Accountant
• Hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Knowledge of SAP would be highly beneficial
• Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
• Previous experience working on multiple projects
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.