We are currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to work with our client. This would be suitable for an individual with previous experience and looking for the next step in their career, with the opportunity to liaise with Accountants within European Subsidiaries in Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Finland and Poland.
With over 200 of the world's in demand clients including BT, Samsung and Fujitsu, this business is focused on talent, and their authentic values translate within their team of exceptional people. We are looking for people with contagious personality and great skills to bring to the ever growing team.
• Month end reconciliations including bank reconciliations, journals etc.
• Sales and Purchase Ledgers
• Payroll checking
• Intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Liaison with Accountants in European Subsidiaries
• Creation of Management Accounts
• Processing UK credit card statements on a monthly basis
• Management accounts for UK Subsidiaries including VAT Returns, Year End Statistics etc.
• Financial data and month end margin analysis
• Previous experience in an Assistant Accountant role
• Able to use own initiative to resolve queries in a timely manner
• Keen to develop and learn new skills
• Able to develop relationships with good interpersonal skills
• Keen eye for detail, completing tasks with high accuracy
• Able to work to deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.