As the Management Accountant, you will be part of the DACH Team (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) with the role revolving around the production of monthly management accounts and related month-end duties.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the South West, operating in eleven countries and with plans to expand further. They provide a fantastic working environment for their employees giving them all the necessary tools to develop their careers and skillsets. This truly is an amazing opportunity to join this thriving business!
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations, reconciling accounts on a monthly basis
• Prepare and provide monthly and ad hoc revenue reporting for senior management
• Monthly presentation of clear and concise P&L explanations and commentary
• Drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
• CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified
• Previous experience in management accounts and month-end duties
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.