Due to continued expansion, our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to support the existing team within a dynamic business environment. This company is committed to being a leader in its various markets, and aims to work with innovative people to ensure a sustainable growth on a long term basis.
We are looking for an individual with at least 12 months' payroll experience and with a commitment to excellence. You will be motivated to support the team in improving the service provided to all sites, as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of internal team processes. We especially want to hear from ambitious individuals with the vision to develop their career with accelerated progression.
• Ensuring the correct operation of required control, as well as the secure payroll process by making sure all evidence is produced and retained
• Processing information and transactions from all incoming payroll, including tax codes, new starters, leavers and absence
• Producing and submitting BACS and other external payment files
• Processing variable pay instructions from sites on a weekly/monthly basis, including overtime, bonuses and shift allowances
• Producing and delivering output files of high quality to customers, including payslips and reports KPIs
• Producing and submitting auto enrolment pension files and HMRC RTI
• Dealing with communication to and from employees, sites and 3rd parties, including queries regarding benefits, overpayments, financial references etc.
• Being proactive in recommending improvements and highlighting risks in relation to existing processes
• A minimum of 12 months experience in payroll
• Experience of tasks required for both weekly and monthly payroll
• Experience of working on payroll for multiple sites
• Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Microsoft office experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• GCSE Maths and English
• Up to date knowledge of current UK payroll legislation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.