A well-established business based in the heart of Basingstoke are seeking a finalist or qualified Accountant to join their busy finance team to fulfil the position of Finance Business Partner.
You will be working with detailed analytical data and information to support your decisions and will be expected to use this information to support other managers in the business with their decision making. Responsibilities within this position include:
- Preparing summaries of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Month end activities such as prepayments, accruals, balance sheets, fixed assets, P&L analysis
- Liaising with senior stake holders
- Business partnering
- Providing insightful information
The position requires a commercially strong individual who has varied accounting knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills. Our client is looking for the successful individual to have:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling
- The ability to solve problems and prioritise work load
Car parking is available and the company is accessible via public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.