An interesting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a proactive and growing business based in Fleet.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing and processing payment runs
• Bank reconciliations
• Review and prepare expense payments
• Posting journals
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Credit card statements
• Chasing outstanding debts
• Cash forecasting
In order to be successful for this position you will have the following attributes:
• A desire to progress with finance
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Confidence dealing with customers
• Eagerness to learn
This exciting opportunity would suit an individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates who have previously worked within a dynamic, fast paced finance team are desired.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary alongside other fantastic benefits. Onsite parking is available and they can be accessed via public transport.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.