Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an established organisation which provides services across the public and private sectors. They are currently in the process of setting up a shared services function for the provision of accounts payable services in their offices in Chichester, and are looking for a motivated and competent person to lead the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the efficient and timely processing of Accounts Payable
• Liaise with the onsite contact manager to ensure the service is delivering to meet the client's needs and the requirements of the contract
• Manage monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) submissions to HMRC & issuing of statements to CIS contractors where applicable
• Ensure appropriate reporting is in place to identify any potential issues arising with the payment of suppliers
• Ensure agreed monthly KPI's are met with weekly monitoring
• Collate all KPI monthly results liaising with other Finance Managers and obtaining commentary when required
• Provide management cover in the absence of other managers within the team and assist with planning and organisation of work and the provision of a professional service. To assist the team with application of regulations, checking work and resolving complex issues as a technical specialist with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the service and regulations
• Coordinate and carry out systems testing to include data preparation, testing and feedback to the manager responsible
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects, identifying customer needs to ensure that the business area can continue to provide the required service
• Undertake client meetings relating to project communications and produce communications as required to ensure awareness of project delivery
Your experience will include:
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy at all times
• Ability to work in an organised manner and work to deadlines
• Team Leader management including appraisals
• Able to set up and maintain simple spreadsheets, word process and enter data in database systems
• Positive 'can do' attitude with a commitment to deliver excellent service to customers
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, with ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of modern office working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.