£450 per day
£11602 - £16000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Surrey County Council for a Childrens Social Worker to be based in Child Protection and Court Proceedings (CP) Teams
As a Social worker in the Child Protection and Court Proceedings (CP) Team , you will work directly with children and young people who are at risk of significant harm, ensuring that their wishes and feeling are heard and considered. The team is made up of social workers, senior social workers, team managers and a Service manager, who work closely with partnership organisations, to reduce the risk to the children and their families
The role is varied and involves working with:
- families in the pre-proceedings process,
- public and private law proceedings,
- looked after children, and
- children who are subject to supervision orders or a child protection plan.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
To find out more please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch with more information