Pertemps are currently looking for a HGV 1 driver to work for our client based in Wrangle. As an HGV Driver you will be required to work days and carry out local deliveries on a curtain side vehicles.
As an HGV Driver (C+E) your duties will include:
• Local deliveries.
• Daily lorry walk round checks.
• Following all tacho laws.
To be a successful HGV Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
• Currently a professional Driver in possession of a digital tachograph and CPC qualification card.
• A driving licence with a maximum of 6 points, for insurance purposes.
• A minimum of 6 months relevant driving experience within the last 2 years, for insurance purposes. If this is not obtainable, the company can arrange an assessment at out Pertemps driving school.
You will be working days Monday to Friday, there is no nights out with this role.
As a HGV driver you can expect to be paid £10.00ph (PAYE) and £11.50ph (LTD)
To apply for this role or any other Pertemps Driving vacancies please call Tom on 01522 306304