Pertemps are recruiting for an Project Manager to work for our client based in Epworth. You will be operating within the Production Planning team and will be expected manage individual jobs from their inception through to delivery with the customer.
As a Project Manager your duties will include:
• Liaising with the customer to determine requirements
• Ordering of bespoke materials from suppliers
• Preparation of production schedule for factory
• Monitor progress of Projects
• Work closely with the Production Manager to establish delivery date
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
To be a successful Project Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Good verbal and written communication skills able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Computer literate - with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular reference to Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of door sets / joinery essential
• Ideal candidate come from a fire door background or at least a joinery background
You will be working from 8:00 - 4:30 Monday To Thursday and 8:00 – 3:30pm on Friday.
The salary for this role ranges from £25 – 30k dependant on experience. You will receive a pension after 3 months service, 25 days holiday and working on average 39 hours per week.
This is an ongoing role, which may become permanent. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Richard on 01522 306304