This is an exciting new opportunity to become a Joinery Project Manager within our client's expanding joinery and manufacturing business. Operating within the Production Planning team, you will manage individual jobs from there inception through to delivery with the customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the customer to determine requirements
- Ordering of bespoke materials from suppliers
- Preparation of production schedule for factory
- Monitor progress of Projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to establish delivery date
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Good verbal and written communication skills able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Computer literate - with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular reference to Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of doorsets / joinery is essential.
You will be working from 8:00 - 4:30 Monday To Thursday and 8:00 – 3:30pm on Friday.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
This role is a commutable distance from Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Goole, Brigg, Gainsborough, Misterton, Belton, Thorne and Epworth