Pertemps are working with a market leading international provider of Construction & Agricultural Equipment recruiting for an Experienced Service Engineer (Loaders, Diggers, Dumpers) to join their dedicated Engineering team.
Our client have 22 plants on four continents and more than 750 dealers around the world.
Service Engineer (Construction, Agricultural & Earth Moving) Job Description:
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for diagnosing faults, repairs, test equipment as well as record work done and report any faults not corrected.
Reports to the Workshop Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a clean, and safe work area, adhere to best practice safety procedures & undertake comprehensive risks assessments
• Maintain positive customer relations through professional interactions with customers
• Diagnose, carry out preventive and routine maintenance
• Issue activity reports on faults and the parts, labours and time taken to complete the task;
• To receive electronic instructions in the invent of a breakdown
• Ensure all work is completed within a specified time frame
• All work needs to be completed to an acceptable quality
• NVQ in Engineering; mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatic, engines etc..
• Experience maintaining and/or repairing: plant machinery, construction machinery, specialist machinery, off highway machinery or similar
• A full clean driving licence
• Flexibility is required towards working hours
• Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
What will you get in return:
• A good remuneration package
• Training & Development
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that is growing year on year!
This role is commutable from Gainsborough, Newark, Sleaford, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Horncastle, Retford & surrounding areas