Pertemps are working with a market leading Automotive Transportation Company recruiting for an Automotive HGV Technician to join their dedicated team.
Our client provide end-to-end finished vehicle logistics solutions, delivering services to meet the needs of Motor Manufactures
Automotive HGV Technician / Mechanic Job Description:
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Working within their workshop carrying out all services on HGV car transport units
Reports to the Worksop Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
• Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
• Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
• Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
• Fully qualified HGV Technician
• Knowledge on HGV car transport units desirable
• Welding is desirable
• Flexibility on working hours
What will you get in return:
• A competitive salary
• 20 Days Holiday
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic family owned company that is growing year on year!
This role is commutable from Gainsborough, Retford, Goole, Scunthorpe, Brigg, Doncaster, Sheffield Lincoln & surrounding areas
This role would suit a HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, HGV Engineer or similar