Pertemps are currently recruiting for a HGV (C+E) Driver to work on nights to work for a local company specialising in refrigerated deliveries is seeking a number of HGV Driver (C+E) based in Lincoln for an ongoing contract. This work involves driving a curtain sided vehicle and making one drop to a distribution centre. No Handball or multidrop required.
As the HGV (C+E) Driver your duties will include:
• Trunking runs to RDC’s across the country.
• No handballing off the truck is involved with this role.
• Daily lorry walk round checks.
To be a successful HGV (C+E) Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
• Currently a professional Driver in possession of a digital tachograph.
• CPC qualification card.
• A driving licence free of endorsements such as DD’s, DR’s or IN10s.
You will be working nights Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturdays and starting from 1800 each day will be guaranteed 8 hours per shift.
In return, the HGV (C+E) Driver will receive a salary of £11.00ph Weekdays (PAYE) £15.00ph Saturdays & Sunday (PAYE) Enhanced rates are available when paid as an LTD company or through an approved umbrella company which are £13.00ph weekdays, £17.00ph Saturdays and £17.00ph Sundays.
For more information and to apply, please call our driving division and ask to speak to Tom on 01522 306304