Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Support for our client based in Lincoln.
The role mainly consists of handling predominantly inbound telephone & email enquiries from dairies, nurseries, child-minders and schools in order to help resolve any queries.
You will be expected to carry out the following tasks -
As a Customer Service Support you will require the following skills -
- Answer incoming calls
- Make appropriate outbound calls to parents, dairies and settings following the Cool Milk call handling scripts
- Outbound calls to businesses
- Answer incoming emails
- Resolve all customer's satisfaction and all complaints
- Review and update all customer accounts
- Provide excellence in customer service to all customers
- Provide a full range of data administration and support using a range of systems including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Carry out any additional tasks requested by your manager/the business.
- Call handling ability
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to independently account manage
- Ability to work as a team
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company outings
Shifts available: Monday to Friday (8AM to 4PM; 8:30AM to 4:30PM & 9Am to 5PM)
The rate of pay for this role is £7.85ph
This is a temporary to permanent position, we are looking to hold interviews this week.
This role will be suitable for candidates that has worked in a Customer Service facing role (waitressing, bar, retail) or in an office environment