Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps are working in partnership with a well-established company based in the heart of Lincoln, recruiting for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible to provide professional, executive support to two Directors and act as the friendly, administrative point of contact between the directors and the stakeholders.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00
Salary: £8.65per hour to £10.57 per hour DOE
Contract: Temporary - 9 to 12 months
As an Executive Assistant your primary responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure that projects and ongoing needs for the company are addressed and delivery expectations are met.
- Provide administrative support such as plans, schedules, expenses, organise meetings and travel arrangements for the directors.
- Understand business priorities and proactively ensure that calendar schedules are reviewed daily and that conflicts are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist and manage all marketing collateral required across all developments
- Able to assist with reporting, documentation, researching and drafting various material such as meeting material, meeting minutes, emails, presentations/slides, etc as needed
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion, resolving routine questions, and escalating others to the appropriate member of the business.
- Perform office management duties as needed, including ordering, managing/distributing post and any necessary activity to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Experience in a similar role supporting a senior leader.
- Detail oriented, organised and know the importance of keeping confidential information.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
Interviews for this role are to take place immediately for the right caliber candidate/s.
If you have worked as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Administrative Assistant, Secretary in a development, estate agent, planning, housing environment or similar then this could be an ideal role for you.
This role is ideal for candidates residing in Lincoln, Newark, Wragby, Nettleham, Horncastle, Louth & other areas close to these
If you require more information, please call Ulandi on 01522 306 304