£17000 - £24000 per annum
£32000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits, Competitive Pension
£34000 - £42000 per annum
An experienced Structural Engineer is required for our client based in Nottinghamshire. Due to an increase in workload from an established client base, they are looking to grow their structural team for the future.
A suitable applicant will be looking both for a role that offers challenging engineering projects and will want to progress their career within a supportive and progressive work environment. You will be work alongside senior engineers and be expected to run projects, attend and contribute to site and design meetings.
Relevant skills & experience:
• A UK accredited BEng degree (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 years' relevant post-graduate experience
• Knowledge of the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
• CAD experience and the use of industry design software packages (PDS, Microdrainage, Tekla or equivalent) are essential
• Experience of working with, concrete, steel and timber structures
• Must have a good understanding of relevant British Structural Standards
• An ability to communicate clearly, confidently and professionally at meeting and over the telephone.
• Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for producing creative solutions
• Prepare and review structural analysis and design calculations
• Assist in the preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design
• Liaise with clients, project team members and local authorities
• Design of structures, including large framed commercial, industrial and residential projects
• Providing solutions to seeming problematic details; and providing budget assessments for estimations
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30 Mon – Fri.
To be considered for this role, please apply now.