£50000 - £60000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for an Aerospace client based in Nottinghamshire. They supply components into agriculture, automotive and aerospace industries across Europe. This is a great opportunity for a Quality engineer to work within a successful yet challenging environment. The client is a leading global corporation with great career prospects. They provide design, development, manufacturing, distribution and support services across their entire network.
• Lead manufacturing process risk assessments to proactively implement controls into the build process.
• Work closely with inspection personnel to develop inspection plans for critical features.
• Conduct internal audits of the Quality Management System.
• Play an key part in the supplier selection, evaluation, and surveillance processes.
• Interface with suppliers on part quality issues.
• Develop, collect, monitor, and communicate metrics related to supplier performance as well as key process metrics for continuous development.
• Actively support proposal activities and contract reviews to assure suitable quality planning for a successful manufacturing launch.
• Must be comfortable in working with Statistics.
• Have experience in supplier control.
• Hold relevant experience in FAIRs and Measurlink processes.
• Be experiences in Quality Engineering, preferably within the Aerospace/Automotive sector.
• Have the ability to utilise information from multiple sources and multi-talk effectively.
• Be experienced in working to AS9100 and ISO 9001 quality management requirements.
To be considered for this role, please apply now.