We are recruiting for a Customer Care Advisor on behalf our client, a well-respected and growing business in York. This business has developed a reputation for their excellence standard of customer service and are looking for an individual with ability to build a rapport with customers and high levels of empathy.
You will be responsible for delivering a best in class customer service and ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively. You will deliver a personal service, making sure that customer's expectations are exceeded.
The successful candidate will earn up to £17,000 dependent on experience. This is a fantastic chance to join a supportive business, offering fantastic training and a chance to build a career with an established business.
The business is open between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and no weekend working is involved.
As a Customer Care Advisor you will:
• Deal with a variety of inbound customer service enquiries, showing understanding and providing solutions
• Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
• Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Address any issues of conflict or complaint
• Identify when issues need to be escalated and follow procedures to ensure this is done effectively
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
• Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Customer Care Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
• Good communication skills – the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly
• Ability to multi-task, handle calls efficiently and think on your feet
• Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
• Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Keyboard and PC literate, MS Office skills