Fabulous and unique opportunities available with a Global Organisation. Due to increased demand and expansion of their Glasgow site, the organisation are looking for a number of key personnel to support their European credit control team.
The team provide credit control services on behalf of the company, ensuring that outstanding payments are investigated, resolved and company collections and service targets are met whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained. A passion for customer service and the ability to understand customers is a key requirement in the role, as is the ability to follow best practice, procedures and regulatory requirements.
The company offer a competitive basic salary between £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) and an extensive benefits package along with excellent opportunities to progress both personally and professionally within a highly professional business environment.
Offices are open between the hours of 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday of the country time zone. Credit Controllers will be expected to work a 37.5 hour week. The office is in a great location with excellent transport links.
As a German Speaking Credit Controller you will:
• Speak to customers and 3rd parties to initiate arrangements to pay outstanding arrears
• Investigate any outstanding queries to ensure that customer payment can be made
• Accurately update and maintain internal system and customer databases
• Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld
• Maintain a proactive approach to maximise collections, whilst adhering to guidelines
• Take part in regular meetings and update calls to discuss processes, aged balances and to resolve any outstanding queries
• Identify cases that require escalation and work with local teams to ensure these cases are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal German Speaking Credit Controller will hold the following skills and experience:
• Fluent in both written and spoken German with strong English skills
• Previous experience in a collections or credit control role is desirable but candidates with good language skills and other customer service experience will be considered
• Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels, building strong working relationships
• The ability to manage you own workload and work to deadlines
• Be customer focused, positive and have a professional attitude
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint