An exciting opportunity to join an independent multi-disciplinary engineering practice who provide services within Civil & Structural Engineering. They are a small consultancy based in Dartford who work on projects across a range of sectors including; residential, commercial, industrial, education and health sectors.
The Civil Engineering team provides full infrastructure design covering; roads, sewers, SuDS using the latest 3D software. With an increasing workload, they are now on the lookout for a Civil Engineering Technician who will have a minimum of 1 years’ consultancy background working in a role related to infrastructure design.
- The Civil Engineering Technician will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a relevant role related to Highway / Drainage design for Infrastructure projects.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential and basic knowledge of Civil 3D will be extremely advantageous.
- The Civil Engineering Technician will be degree educated, or will be working towards obtaining a relevant industry qualification.
- The Civil Engineering Technician will be working alongside the other Civil Engineer in the team and will be assisting with the delivery of designs including highway, drainage and adoptable works (Section 38, Section 278, and Section 104).
- Using Civil 3D on a daily basis to assist with the delivery of projects.
- Working on a range of Civil Engineering schemes covering a range of sectors including; residential, commercial, industrial, education and retail.
If you would like to hear more about the role please contact George Hale via email@example.com
or call 020 7932 2800.