Pertemps are currently looking for a Retail & Marketing Operations Manager, reporting to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for organising and coordinating all retail & marketing support activities within our Clients Operations. This varied role is the key link between our stockists and the Marketing department, and ensures that all activities and campaigns are relevant to them and can be implemented with excellence.
- Administer all pricing communications to stockists.
- Manage all promotions.
- Prompt creation and despatch of newsletters and delivery bulletins to all stockists and staff.
- Create all Marketing purchase orders and administer the day-to-day budget sheet.
- Liaise with Territory Sales Managers on a daily basis on any requirements they may have.
- Liaise with Territory Sales Managers to manage factory visits from stockists
- Administrative support to the Executive Tam as required.
- Organise all stockist swatching and consumer sample swatching.
- Coordinate and develop marketing materials.
- Update website to ensure all stock and fabric information is correct.
- Organise and attend the annual trade shows including managing bookings for customers and staff, and ensuring all model specs, swatches and handouts are available.
You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills and a real ‘can do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail and marketing coordination. They will be able to build successful working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. A strong understanding of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required. In return you will receive the following Company Benefits:-
- A competitive salary
- Based in Wiltshire
- Group Personal Pension Plan (with matching employer contributions up to 4% of salary)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance benefits
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes: Pension and Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
This role is very diverse and requires someone who is happy to work with diversity and have the ability to communicate with all levels. If you feel that you have what it takes to be considered for the Retail & Marketing Operations Manager role and would like to apply please ring 01249 467665.