INTERNAL SALES NEGIOTIATOR
Pertemps are looking for a full time Internal Sales Negotiator to join our large Client working near Malmesbury in a fast packed sales environment with responsibility for driving sales among business to business customers in the following sectors: industrial, retail and commercial.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Dealing with orders and processing orders from customers via the telephone
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
- Create ad-hoc sale reports
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Negotiating to win business and cross selling associated products
- Supporting Sales Reps, Customers, Depots and Suppliers
- Update stock levels and report figures to customers
If you have gained customer services and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management this is the ideal role to develop your skills. Telephone sales or telephone based customer services experience is required for this role and strong interpersonal skills and attention to details. MUST FOR THE ROLE
In reward you will earn a basic salary of £20K plus commission – 1st year OTE circa 23K and the working week is 37.5 hours with parking on site and 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Be a driver due to Client location
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry accuracy as this is key to the role
If you are looking for a new Challenge for the New Year and wish to apply for the above role please upload your up-to-date CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.