PANEL BEATER/MET TECHNICIAN
Pertemps Chippenham are looking for a Panel Beater/MET Technician to join our Client who operates in Chippenham, Swindon, Bristol and Weston Super Mare. As a Panel Beater/MET Technician you will be required to:
- Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work
- Individual/Team MET Technician work
- Complete all MET work to a show room condition/ standard
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
- Keep good time management and organisation
- Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
- Attend training courses as necessary if required
- Be fully qualified as a skilled panel beater and capable of stripping and fitting your own work and ability to work to a high standard unsupervised.
- A competitive Salary - £36K - £46K DOE
- 22 Days holiday plus Bank holidays
Monday – Friday – 8.00am to 5.15pm and alternative Saturdays working from 8.00am to 12.30pm
All Candidates must
- ATA qualified or time served as a MET Technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please upload your up to date CV for consideration and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible..