Position: Data Entry
Hours: 37 per week
Pay Rate: £8
You will be a committed person to deliver and improve the delivery of records management services and systems. You will work closely and support other members of the Records and Information Services Team under the direction of the Records and Information Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for:
- Delivery of records management as an integrated, efficient and highly regarded service
- This role will have responsibility for co-ordinating information, communication, monitoring progress and ensuring that all information is up to date and accurate at all times for the GDPR project team.
- This role will be responsible for inputting details of files to be archived in EDRMS ( Electronic Document and Records Management System) including checking data entry and correcting any errors found
- The role will update, amend and add the details of Land Agency agreements as per each individual agreement
- This will also include the recording any relocation, destruction and review notes on EDRM file record
- The role will require the retrieval and shelve files in the Archive Rooms and assist in packing files for offsite storage and recording their new location in EDRMS.
- Depending on timescales the role may involve the participation in paper clearance days with groups and offices, advising on document review, working and registered files, storage and recycling.
- This role will work to, and take advice and guidance from the project managers.
- The role will support the development and management of the project, monitor project schedules, prepare progress reports, and regularly liaise with key internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain information flow and to build effective working relationships.
- The role will require the ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks within agreed timescales.
- The role will require regular organisation of associated project meetings, drafting of agendas and taking detailed minutes for such meetings
- Management of papers and correspondence for a number of project groups.
- Carrying out relevant follow up work from meetings, advising staff of their allocated actions and follow up and escalate to Project Managers if needed
- In the absence of the Project Managers ensure that urgent programme / project matters are referred as appropriate and dealt with in a timely fashion
- The role will log, manage and analyse information in regards to the progress of the project and maintain the decision log and risk and issue logs as well as provide a professional support function to the project team.
- The role holder will need to use initiative and judgement to resolve problems encountered.
- Building relationships
- The role holder and must be able to work as part of an effective team. The role holder must have the ability to prioritise and to work to competing deadlines
- Ensuring effective governance
- Assure project plans and documentation are complete to standard and advise on appropriate action if needed.
- Assist in producing and updating project and summary reports
- Undertake information gathering to support the project as directed by the Project managers
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, maintenance of programme and project data on the document management system.
- Administers project document version control for the project.
- In addition to the above you will carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- The role holder will assist the team in ensuring compliance with Records Management legislation.
Developing people and teams
Look to improve ways of working and offer suggestions for change. Shoulder responsibility for your work. Learning from experience and constructive feedback.
Job Specific Criteria:
Experience of and accurate data entry skills - Essential Administration skills with the ability to work at pace supported by a track record of delivery, demonstrating excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Administration skills with the ability to work at pace supported by a track record of delivery, demonstrating excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail. Essential
- Previous experience of managing electronic and paper records - DesirableExperience in project support. Desirable
- A team player with an ability to support others, Essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages Including Excel . Essential.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with a customer focus. Essential.
- Must be able to reach and bend to pick up items from shelves; must be able to lift and carry moderately heavy boxes of paper files (manual handling training will be provided - Essential
Welsh Language Requirements:
Level 1 The ability to use basic Welsh conversational phrases (e.g. ‘bore da’- ‘good morning’) and to pronounce Welsh place names correctly.
To apply for this position please click the apply button now or contact Jessica on 01978291565