Front of House Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as a front of house assistant for a well-established growing company and receive excellent benefits such as free lunch and coffee on every shift, guaranteed hours, career growth and much more then this is the position for you!
I am currently recruiting for a front of house assistant for a company in Chester who manufactures and sells candles and glass ornaments as well as providing arts and crafts workshops for people of all ages.
• Temporary – Permanent opportunity
• 5 guaranteed days' work during term time (9:30-17:00)
• 6 guaranteed days' work during half term times (9:00 – 17:00)
• Target and commission structure!
• Working on the café, upselling products and catering to customer needs.
• Providing excellent customer service to all visiting customers
• Strong Customer service experience
• Cash handling (not essential but would be a benefit)
• Upselling experience (not essential but would be a benefit)
• Front of house assistant experience
• Excellent onsite canteen
• Lunch provided on every shift
• Free onsite parking
• Career growth
If you have previous experience of being a front of house assistant or fancy a career change and think you have got what it takes to for fill this role then please apply now!
We have a high volume of applicants on our vacancies so apologises if you do not get a response.
If you require feedback please feel free to contact Courtney Lythgoe