£27000 - £30000 per annum
Are you an experienced Buyer looking to work in a leading company who can offer progression and will give you the chance to challenge the status quo?
About the company:
The Company we a recruiting for are a true industry leader and service an exciting sector.
The Management team are focused on giving every person in the team the chance to progress and if you show a desire to progress management training and access to additional qualifications are readily available.
Responsibilities of the role:
Within this role you will provide Supply Chain and Procurement support in respect to goods and services required by the business to deliver cost and performance objectives including;
• Supplier performance monitoring
• Expediting and procurement forecasting to ensure the requirements of internal customers
• Ensuring production forecasts are met.
You will work collaboratively with other departments, including: engineering, quality control, document control and production to deliver the best total cost / quality / service.
You will also provide supply chain and market intelligence support at a functional level. As directed by line management; comply with given tactical strategy to support functional and business/department objectives.
To be successful within this role you must be able to display the following experience & attributes:
• Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels, to organise and prioritise, and to participate on cross-functional teams.
• Experience in procurement and Supply Chain processes, including but not limited to quality management and financial analysis.
• Experience in supplier relationship management, performance monitoring and contractual obligations.
• A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA's.
• Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organisation who are hoping to secure the services of a future next leader of the company in years to come. In return the company will offer you a salary between £32,000 - £35,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity that is not to be missed, if you are an experienced Buyer, Senior Buyer or Purchasing Manager with relevant experience outlined above please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Ciaran Price on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.