£32000 - £38000 per annum
Interim Category Buyer
3 Month Contract
£250 - £350 per day
Are you an experienced Buyer, with experience working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have experience managing a range of direct spend? Would you be interested in playing an important part in establishing a start-up business, with plans to grow extensively over the next few years?
• To source goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, considering price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
• Undertake SRM activities to drive continuous improvement and innovation through the supply chain.
• Undertake sourcing activities to meet business KPI targets
• Undertake SRM activities to manage the ongoing performance of the supply base.
• Ensure that appropriate contractual terms are in place and business risks are mitigated.
• Undertake strategic sourcing activities.
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
• Educated to Degree level or CIPS qualified
• Proven experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that have exciting plans for the future. You will be rewarded with a day rate between £250 - £350.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Buyer, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.