£32000 - £38000 per annum
£250 - £350 per day
Are you looking to work in a standalone role developing suppliers on a daily basis? You have the opportunity to work for a new company who are taking an initial design in to market with strong order books for 2018. The company are looking for a Supplier Technical Manager to implement strategies and develop the capabilities of the supply chain to meet the business requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Ensure each category of bought out material meets the right specification that meets the needs of the business.
• Liaise with the design teams to identify the correct suppliers that are most appropriate to the particular project.
• Ensure all the bought out material meets the quality and performance requirements as stipulated in the contractual terms.
• Work with suppliers in all industries to actively seek creative supply solutions to optimise cost and value equation.
• Manage all design changes being the link between design and the supplier.
• Support the customer on any issues identified with the product quality and performance.
• Represent the company at any industry technical events.
• Support the Buying team in drafting the technical aspects of a tender document.
• Ensure the supply chain are being scored on quality, cost, delivery and management.
To be a successful Supplier Technical Manager you will experience in the following:
• A degree or qualification in the construction or manufacturing field would be advantageous but technical knowledge in the building merchant, house building or modular building sectors is more important.
• Knowledge of materials coupled with manufacturing experience is essential and you must be able to read and interpret drawings.
• You will have a successful background in managing suppliers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that can offer growth and development. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £40,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Supplier Technical Manager, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.