Multi-site Responsibility, including Carlisle
Competitive Salary, Company Car & Bonus Scheme
Flexible Location – Home or Site Based (Carlisle)
Do you want to join a rapidly developing multi-site business and market leading UK company within their manufacturing specialism? Employing over 1200 people and with a Group turnover in excess of £300m, this is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the business.
• This is an excellent opportunity to use your purchasing experience within a business which is really going places.
• Making purchasing decisions on a Group-wide basis.
• Liaising closely with all departments to ensure that procurement meets site and project needs
• Prepare tender lists, analyse commercial bids and maintain current purchasing contracts.
• Assist the Group Purchasing Manager in the achievement of strategic priorities for indirect spend.
• MCIPS qualified
• Proven purchasing experience ideally in a multi-site engineering or manufacturing environment
• Able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of general purchasing procedures and practices.
• Strong communicative ability, good relationship building skills
• Travel with overnight stays will be required, therefore you must be flexible enough to accommodate this.
• Hold a full, clean driving licence.
To discuss in more detail, please call Chris Bradley at Procurement People