Category Project Specialist
Are you a Category Manager with some project experience within the medical, clinical or pharmaceutical sectors?
Do you have a proven track record of managing stakeholders and ensuring successful execution and completion of projects?
Do you have experience of dealing with global suppliers or benefit from speaking other languages?
Would you like to work for a global brand who focuses on a good work life balance and your well-being?
If you have answer ‘yes', this could be the role for you!
Procurement People are proud to be working in partnership with a multinational healthcare company that operates globally under two divisions; pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. An employer with a modern view on the important of wellbeing at work and personal development.
The organisation is currently going through a huge restructure and growth so it is a great time to join the global brand.
• Stakeholder management
• You will be delivering high value strategy project according to Clinical Operation category Strategy, Business need and annual pipeline of initiative
• You will be responsible for ensuring successful execution and completion of these projects using robust project governance and management
• You will be executing these assigned procurement projects using project management, stakeholder engagement
• Effective communication when delivering to the category teams and site teams for implementation
As a successful Category project Specialist:
• You will have a degree in Business or Life Sciences or relevant degree
• Project management experience
• Procurement Analytical skills
• Strong experience in upwards communication and senior stakeholder management skills
I am looking for experience in the following categories, Biomarkers spend categories, Clinical conduct, Technology and Data, CRO and Patient Engagement, procurement category specialist in research & laboratory
I have a number of roles, so I am interested in seeing CV's some suitable candidates with a background with healthcare, medical and clinical.
This is great company with global presences and room for growth, so if you want to part of this journey, please apply or call Cassandra Greaves on 0121 272 8260