Procurement Manager – Soft Facilities Management & Indirects
Salary: £50,000 – 60,000 per annum
Would you like to join a FTSE60 organisation, focussed on high quality retail, offices and residential property. Based in superb offices in London, our client is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to join their growing Procurement team.
As the Procurement Manager across Facilities Management and Indirect Procurement you will report into the Head of Procurement and work alongside wider departments of the business supporting with sourcing projects and procurement advice in category and project specific work.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
• Developing and driving strategic category plans
• Advising, building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Leading supplier engagement and sourcing activities from the initial sourcing and tender analysis to ongoing commercial supplier performance management
• Minimum of 4 years' experience within a Soft Facilities Management and Indirect Procurement environment
• Successful negotiator
• Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260