Senior Buyer – Indirect Procurement- FM Services
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Buyer who both thrives in a busy environment and has extensive experience working within the FM industry? If so, the below opportunity may be of interest …
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join a leading FM company, where the post-holder will support the business with all procurement activities both operationally & strategically while providing effective leadership, support and management of the Operational procurement team.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE BOTH PROCUREMENT AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE – if you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be suitable.
Responsibilities will include:
• Proactively assist in management of the procurement team and supply chain process
• Delivering strategic and tactical procurement strategies while negotiating and delivering cost savings
• Develop a strategically and tactically aligned supply chain that would be compliant with company’s accreditations
• Involvement in various projects as required by client
• Be a figure head to drive team performance by encouraging innovative thinking, promoting strong commitment to quality and creating an enthusiastic work culture
• Provide accurate and timely management and saving reports directly to senior management
• Drive and support sustainable procurement activities into the business and that of our Clients
The ideal Candidate will have / be:
• Previous experience of Procurement within the FM sector
• Solid commercial acumen
• Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
• Desirable – previous experience in delivering and developing sustainable procurement objectives
• Excellent communication skills with strong written, presentation and influencing skills
• Team player and coordinator.
• Valid full drivers licence
This is an exciting opportunity by working alongside a company who provide endless possibilities for personal development and growth.
If you feel you fit the above criteria please apply today, alternatively for more information on this role, please contact Ana Badescu at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260