• All aspects of the company’s purchasing, inventory control and material management processes
• To process purchase orders and work in conjunction with all internal departments to ensure materials/services are purchased in a timely manner.
• To monitor overdue orders, process & expedite as necessary
• To deal with customer/supplier complaints if required
• To monitor, report on and improve Supplier performance
• To act as first point of contact for pricing/invoicing queries/delivery queries and general correspondence both for suppliers and internal departments
• To ensure that internal and external customer receive an efficient service from the sourcing Department
• Administration and management of internal databases (SAP) to ensure all information is accurate and updated, vendor records, info records, material master maintenance, also Reach compliance, Health & Safety regulations etc.
• Provide any relevant purchasing administration as and when required for the smooth running of the Sites.
• Management of local/small spend areas & responsibility for designated local category spend (MRO)
• Educated to A level standard or higher
• 2 years in Sourcing or Administration in FMCG Industries
• SAP is preferable
• Effective Communication
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills