Pay Rate : £9.73/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent administrative skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
At Lloyds Banking Group you will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage personal workloads and meet agreed deadlines to maintain service levels of the customer
- Governance and Reporting: Supports the reporting of progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
- Project Delivery: May be responsible for end to end delivery of defined, repeatable tasks.
- Undertakes a range of more complex technical support tasks (e.g. presentation design, spreadsheet analysis and recommendations, maintenance of action plans, identifying issues) as directed
- Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes
- Contributes to the development of administrative systems and processes (e.g. SharePoint site) to support the work of more senior colleagues
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming a customer service professional with Lloyds Banking Group.
Together We Make It Possible.