Pay Rate : £9.73/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent administrative and customer service skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possible of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Receive referrals and by examination determine if the referral has been subject to initial analysis
- Undertake analysis of Country hits, entities, and/or names of individuals within the payment instruction by reference to a pre-determined suite of reference material and using pre-determined tools to aid investigation. By judgement, assess whether the instruction is compliant with Sanctions Policy
- Make appropriate recommendation supported by robust evidence and a documented rationale to Sign Off
- Seek guidance from Sign Off when necessary
- Process referrals in a compliant manner to meet Key Performance Indicators and support Service Level Standards
- Prepare all documentation in accordance with agreed format
- The job holder will be expected to review their role and work through continuous improvement by making suggestions on changes
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming an administrative professional. “You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189” Together We Make It Possible.