Customer Service Advisor - Banking
Pay Rate : £9.92/hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.92 per hour. You'll be working Monday - Friday 8am - 7.30pm, Saturdays 8am-1pm mixture of early and late. If a Saturday is worked you'll get a day off. 2 Saturdays per month. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Deal with customers who are classed as vulnerable, illness or relationships splits etc
- Hybrid role, inbound telephony taking calls from customers, assessing their situation and assessing how vulnerable they are
- Assess the customers affordability and see what they can do to help them
- Some accounts need to be moved into pre-litigation if their mortgage can't be paid.
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.