Pay Rate : £8.73/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent administrative skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 3 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £8.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage personal workloads and meet agreed deadlines to maintain service levels of the customer
- Governance and Reporting: Supports the reporting of progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
- Project Delivery: May be responsible for end to end delivery of defined, repeatable tasks.
- Undertakes a range of more complex technical support tasks (e.g. presentation design, spreadsheet analysis and recommendations, maintenance of action plans, identifying issues) as directed
- Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes
- Contributes to the development of administrative systems and processes (e.g. SharePoint site) to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Candidates must have a minimum of a grade C in maths and English in GCSE and must have done administration within an office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming a administrative professional. “You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189”
Together We Make It Possible.