Rate of pay : £9.53 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers
This is a temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.53 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Ledgers or banking experience, accountancy, working with figures
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Respond to customer queries and enquiries, with a satisfactory resolution, referring to senior colleagues where appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Engage with other providers via telephone to achieve required outcome for the customer
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.