Banking Customer Service Administrator
Pay Rate : £10.07 per hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.07 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30 or 09:30 - 17:30. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns, communicating professionally and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Competent in MS Office
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming a customer service professional with Lloyds Banking Group. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189Together We Make It Possible.