Customer Service Assistant (Dealing Services Assistant)
Pay Rate : £9.62/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you've got great customer service then, we'd love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 18 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.62 per hour. You will be working on a rotational shift pattern across Monday to Friday 8.00am to 21.15pm, and Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Provide first class customer service at all times, whilst handling incoming telephone calls from clients instructing to buy/sell shares or register a new share dealing account
- Have a good understanding of Stockbroking products and services to assist in the resolution of customer enquiries
- To recognise critical points where a customer’s business may be won or lost and take appropriate action
- Be a true advocate of Stockbroking values by promoting and reinforcing them in everything you do to support the Simple, Safe, Smart strategy
- Present a professional, friendly and informed first point of contact, ensuring a welcoming and efficient service is provided to customers
- Demonstrate strong skills in sales and/or service
- Outbound call customers to engage economic activity on accounts
- Record all customer complaints received in line with the Group Complaints Handling Policy and resolve any complaint which can be dealt with by close of business next working day
- Escalate immediately, all complaints which cannot be resolved by close of business next working day
- Experience of working in a execution only stockbroker environment will be beneficial
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you're interested in becoming an administrative professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189. Together We Make It Possible.