Business Test Co-ordinator
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Start Date: 27th Aug 2018
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Thy have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers
This is a 4 week temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £12.50 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. You’ll receive excellent support and training for the initial 2 days. Training will be in Halifax.
- Working on a new recruitment system called workday
- Going through recruitment configuration and testing
- Test the system and configuration. You’ll need to follow written scenarios which need testing
- To login and raising a job requests, making sure the configuration is correct
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Candidates worked on recruitment systems will be beneficial
- Customer service skills
- Technically strong
- Good communication – oral and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.