Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £9.72/hour
Do you want a career in banking? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK, the Lloyds Banking Group. So if you’ve got experience in Customer Services, we’d love to speak with you
You will be a part of inclusive, value-led culture focussed on making a difference to customer, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.72 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday. The shift operating hours will be in between 7.00 am to 20.00 pm, 1 Saturday in 4, 9am to 2pm.The first few weeks you’ll receive excellent training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ensure you focus on delivering a great customer experience by listening, asking questions and agreeing ways forward to help our customers prosper by providing fair and good value solutions, ensuring our customers are advocates of BB and our service
- Comply with internal and external procedures and regulations including identifying customers through Customer Verification Process (CVP), to minimise conduct, operational and credit risk
- Handle customer calls, ensuring relevant Productivity and Quality measures are achieved for our customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Take ownership of customers’ queries in a simple and reliable way ensuring you follow issues to resolution and identify when to escalate as a complaint
- Ensure any customer complaints are recorded and handled in line with internal compliance
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
Please get in touch with us to become a customer service professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189. Together we can make it possible.