Administrative Assistant (PPI Admin)
Pay Rate : £8.75/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you`ve got great customer service then, we`d love to speak with you! You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that`s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £8.75 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you`ll receive excellent support and training.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaint handling policy, training and competency scheme and business standards
- Focus on process efficiency and delivery of outstanding quality work whilst delivering against defined productivity targets
- Apply knowledge of policies, products and procedures in relation to the handling of general PPI complaints to ensure quality investigations are undertaken
- Ensure all details entered into the relevant complaint handling system are up to date and precise to allow accurate complaint reporting to the FCA - Occasional requirement to make or receive telephone calls
WHAT`S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you`re interested in becoming an administrative professional. ``You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189``
Together We Make It Possible.