Salary: £8.75 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possible of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £8.75 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
Working as Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgement to make decisions.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Liaise with internal/external customers and clients
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience working on spreadsheet along with some telephony skills
- Good communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.