Customer Service Administrator (KYC)
Pay Rate : £9.73 per hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you've got great customer service then, we'd love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to extend up to 9 months. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are up to date and precise to allow accurate reporting to the FCA
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns, communicating professionally and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Remain compliant ensuring you act in accordance with policy and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Review your performance against objectives and take personal responsibility for your development
- Demonstrating the values and behaviours and our Codes of Responsibility in all your day to day activity
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you're interested in becoming a customer service professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189
Together We Make It Possible.