German Speaking IT Analyst
Pay Rate : £11/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent IT skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you've got great customer service then, we'd love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £11 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Act as a single point of contact for customers reporting IT or telephony related faults or requests to the Service Desk from offices in Berlin, Heidelberg, Vienna and other European sites and, where possible, implementing a fix at the first point of contact
- Demonstrate good written and verbal in German and English skills and ability to communicate technical information to customers and colleagues appropriately at all levels
- Excellent Customer Service Skills including right attitude
- Demonstrate very good analytical problem solving skills
- Must be able to work well individually with limited supervision and also in a group forum
- Must be proactive and confident, encouraging colleagues to be enthusiastic about their role
- A very good understanding of the Business Areas supported and associated critical systems in order to appreciate the impact of outages upon their service
- Very Good understanding of the system support tools used within CITSD
- Evidence of taking ownership for own development plan and also department Service Improvements
- Demonstrate ability to coach and support colleagues
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you're interested in becoming a administrative professional. "You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189"Together We Make It Possible.